Please refer to the list below to determine the appropriate person to direct your questions to:
- General building application, permit status updates, and general planning/building process questions: Contact Zoning & Planning Secretary Mark Littrell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Permit Assistant Kathy Roche at email@example.com
- Application requirements, permit status, and application completeness review questions: Contact Permit Assistant Kathy Roche at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specific questions about building regulations, planning, zoning, short-term rentals, variances, special use permits, etc.: Contact Ashby Grundman, Director of Building & Development Services, at email@example.com
- Tree/vegetation questions and septic inspections: Contact Les Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inspections, Building Code questions, Code enforcement/violation questions: Contact Les Davis at email@example.com
- Wastewater availability and billing: Contact Wastewater/Accounting Manager Theresa Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water service: Water is provided by Travis County Water District 10. Please contact Executive Assistant Louise Winder email Lwinder@waterdistrict10.org or General Manager Carla Orts email email@example.com or call (512) 327-2230.
- Fire flow determination emergency access accessibility questions: Fire review is provided by Travis County Emergency Services District 9. Please contact District Chief/Fire Marshal Michael Lacey at (512) 539–3491 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.